- Parts of this English version of this website was automatically translated. We are improving the translation every day. Please register to our forum and our hiking expert will love to answer any of your questions there -
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
ironisrael2007  
#1 Posted : Monday, November 2, 2009 6:51:17 PM(UTC)
ironisrael2007

Rank: Newbie

Groups: חבר
Joined: 5/15/2016(UTC)
Posts: 0

Israel National Trail between freedom to Taba:

1. does the weather forecast in Eilat also reflects the weather section
Of this for (Since this is a heights of between 300 to 700 meters)

2. is there a danger of floods in this track?

3. when the best time to do this part of the trail?

Thank you very much.

Ironisrael2007 40119.6609606482
Sponsor
Sureal  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, November 3, 2009 1:13:55 PM(UTC)
Sureal

Rank: Newbie

Groups: חבר
Joined: 5/15/2016(UTC)
Posts: 817
Man
Location: Petah Tikva

1. big time. At altitudes above 500 degrees off. At night of course cold (in winter).

2. depending on the forecast. Generally no rainfall Eilat.

3. winter.

Don't forget to check if the deal between Netafim and Taba unfinished by the IDF.

Guest  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, November 3, 2009 2:37:37 PM(UTC)
Guest

Rank: Guest

Groups: Guests
Joined: 5/6/2016(UTC)
Posts: 7,966

Need to specify in the high mountain district despair can be btaba or significant cold. Overall increase of all 100 m in height can result in less warm abchmaalo distant!!!

This does not mean that there will be 7 degrees (700 meters apart) that myosotis is always warmer than the same height in the open air (the ground accumulates heat and emitting it at night), but 4-5 degrees can be a significant night.

Furthermore the ghosts. The combination of wind and low temperatures at night can be significant.

ironisrael2007  
#4 Posted : Sunday, November 15, 2009 2:23:04 PM(UTC)
ironisrael2007

Rank: Newbie

Groups: חבר
Joined: 5/15/2016(UTC)
Posts: 0

More questions:

1. If rainfall Eilat's forecast would cancel the trip?
2. in some sections there floods (e.g. between freedom to bar looks ilachn topography of the map trail going on watershed-meaning that, as the flooding has serious drainage basin to amass a flood)
3. does anyone have a number for the army which can determine whether the section between Netafim and TAVA open?

Thank you very much.
Users browsing this topic
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.