- Parts of this English version of this website was automatically translated. We are improving the translation every day. Please register to our forum and our hiking expert will love to answer any of your questions there -
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.



Go to last post Go to first unread
#1 Posted : Thursday, May 8, 2014 8:51:30 AM(UTC)

Rank: Newbie

Groups: חבר
Joined: 5/15/2016(UTC)
Posts: 0

Hi to everyone,

5 of 30 members who plan to trek in the last two weeks of September soon (so cannot precede the date of the trip).

We are total-fit well and should be a strenuous activity, when the aim is to trek to be maximum to medium difficulty +.

Some of us experienced in trekking and some of us are travelling quite a lot.

We hope to find a trek for 6-7 days.

In addition, we are very interested that the Trek would be sleeping in the cabins, so avoid carrying equipment.

We'd like to trek in Western Europe (especially in Western Europe, unless there are additional relevant suggestions), consisting mainly of lakes and green landscapes.

-Have experience in navigation, if required, although all the trails are marked.

In recent weeks, and we're trying to decide on a trek, but I just can't decide,

Mainly concern last September having problematic weather and concern will be closed cabins

The main treks that tested so far are mainly:

* Trek park Aig?estortes, Spain-what we read, it seems to be raining. It's unclear just how wet and some critical.

* Trek de Europa, Spain – f.

* The AV1 price. weather again seems a bit problematic.

* Tour Mont Blanc-what we read, the end of September it has been a bit out of season.

* Wicklow way in Scotland-the weather in late September won't be comfortable on a trip there, plus we think others view Trek "reviewing" and exciting Trek like more ...

In short, scattered to many places and apparently not able to hatpecs.

Really would love to hear suggestions for end of September we successfully meet our expectations. And if we look forward also to hearing recommendations on other trekking beyond those examined.

In short, we're open to suggestions.

And another question to conclude operative.

What is the time it takes for pre-order in shacks? Do I need to do this few months in advance? Is enough to call during the Trek? We want to know do I have already close orbit level and division into days to reserve a room now.

אמנון לנגי  
#2 Posted : Friday, May 9, 2014 12:16:13 PM(UTC)

Rank: Newbie

Groups: מנהל כללי
Joined: 5/15/2016(UTC)
Posts: 1,948
Location: ירקונה

By the end of September the weather is quite likely
Can be done successfully and enjoying the trails each specified
I don't see any problem. In some places there are partial closure of cabins on the third weekend of September.
But it's not something I can rule out finding alternative accommodation
Users browsing this topic
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.