- Parts of this English version of this website was automatically translated. We are improving the translation every day. Please register to our forum and our hiking expert will love to answer any of your questions there -
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.



Go to last post Go to first unread
#1 Posted : Tuesday, March 15, 2016 10:13:47 PM(UTC)

Rank: Newbie

Groups: חבר
Joined: 5/15/2016(UTC)
Posts: 0

I'm getting a month in Australia with two friends for a period of three months and I find out about insurance. My friends are planning to make regular insurance, even such a sick pension fund offers, but I'm nervous because I hear all the time about things going on their travellers in trekking and I prefer to at least ensure that worried in advance.

After reading this story http://travel.walla.co.il/item/2848946 more than me (Polish strains like me) I found really have special insurance to a type of extreme/extreme sports with all sorts of things that are not included in normal insurance like I found online here https://www.clalbit.co.il/insurance/travelsins/Pages/default.aspx . I'm sure there's a significant gap between such conventional insurance but like he seems more suited to the kind of trip that we plan for a long time. Should you do such insurance or unrelated to anything and I'm just nervous and standard insurance.

Users browsing this topic
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.