- Parts of this English version of this website was automatically translated. We are improving the translation every day. Please register to our forum and our hiking expert will love to answer any of your questions there -
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Guest  
#1 Posted : Saturday, July 23, 2016 1:28:39 AM(UTC)
Guest

Rank: Guest

Groups: Guests
Joined: 5/6/2016(UTC)
Posts: 6,724

Hello everyone,

My husband and I (30) 8:30 days to Norway (Bergen and reach from Stavanger), to be with.

We want to make nice day trips, I'm out of shape, so it can't be super hard (I'm all for ropes, narrow pathways and challenging but not be increased pressing fast of several hours, although if there is something that must be done, I have to be a hero:))

In addition, I'd love to hear suggestions for scenic camping special//in a special way.
(Plan to sleep for about 70% of the time in a tent over the remaining 30 percent to sleep in the cabin/anything else, so we'd love to hear about places so they aren't special camping)

Thanks a lot!

Sponsor
Guest  
#2 Posted : Saturday, July 23, 2016 9:53:25 AM(UTC)
Guest

Rank: Guest

Groups: Guests
Joined: 5/6/2016(UTC)
Posts: 6,724

Hey,

One place to settle in and out for day trips is the town of Flam. There is a lovely camping there which can also sleep in the tent cabins and at different prices. The couple who runs the familiar honey they make themselves and we fantasize about until today! Did away two runways:

1. take the train from Myrdal station which is at the top of the Valley, and then descend all the way back in. It is a beautiful and very suitable for those who do not fit that is all downhill.

2 day course in Aurlandsdalen. We were without a car, so we depend on public transport, but the tourist information centre in Flam information given on day trips in the area. The route we did end in the town of Aurland and go it along a track with plonim River which eventually fjord.

There is also an option for kayaking in the fjord, my partner did this very (and while I pulled my muscles to recover. Not that the routes were difficult, I just made a mistake and went with heavy bags of 14 pounds, it doesn't need any)

Another short day courses:

In Bergen itself go by cable car to the top of the mountain overlooking the town and descend on foot, it is also really nice.

Glacier-riksdal increase in about an hour and a half walk from parking, fully explained and the iceberg.

A town called Lom – surrounded by mountains and rivers, we just have the nearest Hill and watched on. The town was very successful and is close to iotonheiman Park, so if you must with plenty of options.

Guest  
#3 Posted : Saturday, July 23, 2016 11:09:58 PM(UTC)
Guest

Rank: Guest

Groups: Guests
Joined: 5/6/2016(UTC)
Posts: 6,724

Thank you Maya
Some tracks are in water//rope bridges that can be rovents as day trips?
Users browsing this topic
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.